ATID Transportation Committee
In 2010, the City of Anaheim in collaboration with Visit Anaheim and a consortium of hoteliers formed the Anaheim Tourism Improvement District (ATID) for the promotion of local tourism and convention-related programs as well as transportation improvements within The Anaheim Resort and the Platinum Triangle. The ATID places a two percent assessment upon all the hoteliers within the ATID boundaries.
Of the revenues collected from the ATID assessment, 75 percent of the funds are directed to Visit Anaheim and are dedicated to marketing, promotion and related activities that seek to bolster the City’s tourism and Convention industry. The remaining 25 percent of the funds are placed in a separate transportation fund that is intended to be dedicated to transit or transportation improvements within the ATID boundary, including projects that assist with the movement of people in and around The Anaheim Resort and the Platinum Triangle.
The ATID Transportation Fund is managed by a three member Transportation committee that identifies funding priorities and approves expenditures. Each year, the Committee submits an Annual Report to the City describing transportation projects funded by the ATID.
ATID Transportation Committee Meetings
|Date||Time||Location within City Hall||Agenda Packet||Action Agenda||Audio|
|1:30 pm||Virtual Meeting||Agenda||Action Agenda||Recording|
|10/28/2021||9:30 am||2nd Floor South Conference Room||Agenda||Action Agenda||Recording|
2nd Floor South Conference Room
|2/11/2021||Virtual Meeting||Agenda||Action Agenda||Recording|
|10/14/2020||2nd Floor South Conference Room||Agenda||Action Agenda||Recording|
|7/22/2020 Special Meeting||2nd Floor South Conference Room||Special Meeting Agenda||Action Agenda||Audio|
|7/6/2020||2nd Floor South Conference Room||Agenda||Action Agenda||Audio |
|2/24/2020||2nd Floor South Conference Room||Agenda|
|9/26/2019||2nd Floor South Conference Room||Action Agenda||Audio -|
|3/26/2019||2nd Floor South Conference Room||Agenda||Action Agenda||Audio|
|1/28/2019||2nd Floor South Conference Room||Agenda||Action Agenda||Audio|
|9/24/2018||2nd Floor South Conference Room|| Agenda||Link||Link|